As part of ASLA’s Phase 1 reopening efforts, employees should use the below calendars to sign up for in-office work hours. Employees must use the calendar that corresponds to their physical desk position within the building.
When scheduling shifts, employees are required to:
- Review all procedures & requirements prior to claiming a shift.
- Restrict yourself to no more than two days (up to 4 shifts if working full days) per week.
- Employees on a morning shift may come in earlier than 8:00 a.m. (and leave earlier than 12:00 p.m.) if desired, but MAY NOT stay later than 12:00 p.m. unless they are scheduled for the afternoon shift
- Employees on an afternoon shift may come in later than (1:00 p.m. and stay later than 5:00 p.m.) if desired, but MAY NOT come in earlier than 1:00 p.m. unless they are scheduled for the morning shift.
- Shifts can be on the same day or separated on different days.
- Be considerate : if someone working in an adjacent cubicle has already signed up for a shift, do not sign up for the same shift.
- Claim shifts at least two days in advance.
- Do not schedule yourself for shifts more than two weeks in advance.
Please be aware that when you enter the building on the day of your shift, you will be required to sign an attestation affirming that you have not been exposed to COVID-19 and a waiver of liability. You can view a copy of that attestation at INSERT LINK: