Exhibitors: Your Customers Are HERE
The largest landscape architecture trade show in the world is held annually by ASLA in various cities across the US. The annual ASLA Conference on Landscape Architecture draws more than 6,000 attendees and over 300 exhibitors. Attendees consistently rate EXPO as the “most valuable event” at the conference.
Reserve Booth Space Book Today
Increase Your Brand Presence
Get your event logo
What Do I Need To Know?
OBLIGATIONS Every exhibitor must submit the following documents to the show manager, Ms. Michelle Mobley, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or they will not be allowed to set-up on the show floor for the 2019 EXPO.
September 5 Certificate of Insurance
General liability and fire insurance is the responsibility of the Exhibitor. A certificate must be furnished naming ASLA as co-insured with limits of liability of at least $1,000,000 combined single limits including bodily injury and property damage. ASLA Exhibitor Kit Sample Certificate of Insurnace (COI)
Please be sure that your COI includes limits of liability, lists the San Diego Convention Center as the facility with the address as well as dates of coverage to include load-in and load-out. If you do not have insurance we suggest contacting Rainprotection.
September 5 Booth plan approval
Schematic is required for submission and approval if your booth is larger than a 10′ x 10′. ASLA follows the 2014-IAEE-Guidelines-for-Display-Rules-and-Regulations for exhibiting.
September 5 Affiliated event form
If hosting an event in conjunction with the conference in San Diego, please fill out the ASLA Exhibitor Affiliated Event Form (1).
Exhibitor Housing & Booth Staff Registration
Register your hotel rooms and staff early for the rooms you want at the hotel you want.
You should have received an email invitation to register your expo booth staff as well as book housing for your team. If you did not receive this invitation please reach out to Michelle Mobley for your username and password.
Exhibitor Kit and Resources
- ASLA Exb Kit SDCC Cleaning Services
- ASLA Exb Kit Booth Rental and Graphic Services
- ASLA Exb Kit Furniture
- ASLA Exb Kit Going Green
- ASLA Exb Kit. Internet and AV Services
- ASLA Exb Kit Labor. Rigging. Overhead signage
- ASLA Exb Kit Lead Retrieval
- ASLA Exb Kit Order Forms for Carpet. Plants. Electricity
- ASLA Exb Kit Photography Services
- ASLA Exb Kit Quick Facts and Deadlines
- ASLA Exb Kit Shipping and Shipping Labels
- ASLA Exb Kit Third Party EAC Form
- ASLA Exb Kit Union Labor Overview and Pricing
Display Rules and Regulations
- ASLA Exb Kit Exhibiting Rules and Regulations
- ASLA Exb Kit Sample Certificate of Insurnace (COI)
- ASLA Exb Kit Booth Regulations for all Booth Sizes
- ASLA Exb Kit Booth Regulations for Linear and Corner Booths
- ASLA Exb Kit Booth Regulations End Cap Booth
- ASLA Exb Kit Booth Regulations for 10×10 Perimeter Booth
- ASLA Exb Kit Booth Regulations Island and Split Islands
- ASLA Exb Kit Booth Regulations Peninsula Booth
EXPO Hours – NEW
We are excited to share that we have increased dedicated networking hours on the show floor, providing additional opportunities to meet attendees.
- More than seven (7) uninterrupted hours devoted to the EXPO including four (4) consecutive hours.
ASLA will not program activities that take place off the EXPO floor, encouraging increased EXPO attendance. We are also increasing creative events on the show floor to entice folks to interact and stay at the EXPO!
- Sunday, November 17 all attendees will be invited to a complimentary breakfast in the EXPO hall
- Explore the Floor Tours are extremely popular with attendees. We are bringing the tours back and adding two new tours
- We are increasing the number of education opportunities on the EXPO floor that count towards accreditation to further attract attendees during session hours
Full Conference Schedule – Subject to Change
|Thursday, November 14||Exhibitor Move-In||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Friday, November 15||Exhibitor Move-In||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Saturday, November 16||EXPO Open||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Coffee Break in the EXPO||9:00 am – 11:00 am|
|EXPO Reception – Alumni Tailgate||4:30 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Sunday, November 17||EXPO Open||10:00 am – 2:00 pm|
|Coffee & Complimentary Breakfast in the EXPO||10:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|Exhibitor Move-Out||2:00 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Monday, November 18||Exhibitor Move-Out||8:00 am – 1:00 pm*|
*Note: All exhibitors must be set by 5:00 pm on Friday, November 15.
Exhibitors Advance Deadlines for Discounts Checklist
|October 3||Lead Retrieval Form|
|October 16||Advance Warehouse Freight Receiving Starts|
|October 16||Intent to Use EAC form submitted to Michelle Mobley|
|October 24||Furniture & Accessories Form|
|October 24||Rental Exhibits|
|October 24||Carpet Order form|
|October 24||Third Party Payment Form due if using Freeman|
|October 24||Electrical Services|
|October 24||Booth Labor|
|October 24||Forklift Labor|
|October 24||Hanging Signs|
|October 24||Booth Cleaning/Porter Service|
|November 6||Advance Warehouse Freight early bird discount ends|
EXPO exhibitors receive the following benefits, plus much more:
- One complimentary full conference registration and two booth personnel registrations per 10’ x 10’ booth, a $3,700 value.*
- Unlimited, complimentary, customizable guest passes so you may personally invite your customers and prospects to the show ($85 value each).
- The official annual conference exhibitor logo to use for advertising in print, online, and social media.
- Opportunity to participate in PPN EXPO Tours.
- Access to the Exhibitor Lounge, featuring free internet access and refreshments throughout the day.
- Opportunity to participate in the ASLA/ACE Mentor Program Legacy Project and give back to the local community.
- Free mailing lists: pre-registered attendee list 30 days before the conference and a final registered attendee list after the conference.
- Three listings in the onsite program: alphabetically by company, by booth number, and by product category.
- Exhibitors may place press releases and kits in the ASLA Press Room to promote their products to the more than 25 industry media representatives who participate each year—a great way to introduce new products to the profession.
- An opportunity to rent Learning Lab space to make product presentations and offer professional development hours for continuing education credits.
- Participation in meetings and special events before and after the conference hours to maximize the opportunity to socialize and network with attendees. Registration upgrades, additional booth personnel registrations, and tickets to special events may be purchased.
- Payment: Payment in full must be submitted with the application.
- Cancellations: ASLA cannot issue refunds. Payment for 2019 exhibit space may not be applied to subsequent EXPOs.