Exhibitors: Your Customers Are HERE
The largest landscape architecture trade show in the world is held annually by ASLA in various cities across the US. The annual ASLA Conference on Landscape Architecture draws more than 6,000 attendees and over 300 exhibitors.
Attendees consistently rate EXPO as the “most valuable event” at the conference each year.
What Do I Need To Know?
|Thursday, November 14||Exhibitor Move-In||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Friday, November 15||Exhibitor Move-In||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Saturday, November 16||EXPO Open||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Coffee Break in the EXPO||9:00 am – 11:00 am|
|EXPO Reception – Alumni Tailgate||4:30 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Sunday, November 17||EXPO Open||10:00 am – 2:00 pm|
|Coffee & Complimentary Breakfast in the EXPO||10:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|Exhibitor Move-Out||2:00 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Monday, November 18||Exhibitor Move-Out||8:00 am – 1:00 pm*|
*Note: All exhibitors must be set by 5:00 pm on Friday, October 20.
EXPO exhibitors receive the following benefits, plus much more:
- One complimentary full conference registration and two booth personnel registrations per 10’ x 10’ booth, a $3,700 value.*
- Unlimited, complimentary, customizable guest passes so you may personally invite your customers and prospects to the show ($85 value each).
- The official annual conference exhibitor logo to use for advertising in print, online, and social media.
- Opportunity to participate in PPN EXPO Tours.
- Access to the Exhibitor Lounge, featuring free internet access and refreshments throughout the day.
- Opportunity to participate in the ASLA/ACE Mentor Program Legacy Project and give back to the local community.
- Free mailing lists: pre-registered attendee list 30 days before the conference and a final registered attendee list after the conference.
- Three listings in the onsite program: alphabetically by company, by booth number, and by product category.
- Exhibitors may place press releases and kits in the ASLA Press Room to promote their products to the more than 25 industry media representatives who participate each year—a great way to introduce new products to the profession.
- An opportunity to rent Learning Lab space to make product presentations and offer professional development hours for continuing education credits.
- Participation in meetings and special events before and after the conference hours to maximize the opportunity to socialize and network with attendees. Registration upgrades, additional booth personnel registrations, and tickets to special events may be purchased.
- Payment: Payment in full must be submitted with the application.
- Cancellations: ASLA cannot issue refunds. Payment for 2019 exhibit space may not be applied to subsequent EXPOs.